Monday, June 13, 2011

Explosive!

I was talking with a friend today and it reminded me of the time Kayleigh was really little and she had one of those explosions that only parents can relate to. These are the types of stories you tell when your darling daughter turns 18.

I had gone to visit on old school friend at her Mum's house. Kayleigh was about 1 month old and I was wearing my nice white jeans. My friends mum had just bought a lovely new yellow fabric lounge - only delivered a couple of weeks before. Kayleigh was fast asleep on my lap after a good feed and then she squirmed and let go. Up until that stage I had never seen a explosion like that one. It came up both sides of her nappy, up her back, through her clothes, down the leg of my nice white jeans and all over my friends mum brand new yellow lounge. I was mortified. Terence took control and took Kayleigh to the bathroom while my friend and I tried to clean me up and the lounge. My jeans came clean, but that nice yellow lounge was stained from then on. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments, write below. And yes you don't have to be logged in to comment.