Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Memory: Hannah Jacoby

Kayleigh and Hannah were first friends in Kindy and Year one, before Hannah went to a different school. They re-connected in High School. This post was written by Hannah:

------------------------------------------------

Kayleigh was more than a best friend to me, she was like a sister I never new until high school. I love her like she was my sister. Kayleigh was not like other people. she was a caring person, who cared for everyone, she was also amazing and no one can take that from her.. Kayleigh should of had more time in life, but we can't control the way god controls the world. but I know she is in heaven looking down on us. She is in a safer place..

I miss sitting at the tree we always sat at with tash and some other friends, talking about stuff that we don't tell anyone else.  I remember the last time we were together, We were sitting at our tree and I remember you said that you weren't feeling so well.  Everyday all I can think about is the last words I heard you say to me, I will see you at lunch...

MY message to Kayleigh..

Dear Kayleigh,
I miss you so much, no one could believe it but maybe your family, you were like that older sister that I loved, told everything to, there is not one day that  can't think about you.. you were the friend I told everything to. I miss you and love you!!

love Hannah..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments, write below. And yes you don't have to be logged in to comment.