Sunday, September 11, 2011

Things I have that remind me of Kayleigh

Most of Kayleigh's things sit in a crate in the top of the linen cupboard - it's preatty sad to think that her whole life could fit into one crate. There are a couple of things that we have that remind me strongly of Kayleigh so when I am missing her most, I look at them...

1. Her dressing gown - Nanny bought her this for Easter the last year and she wore it every night before bed and most mornings before she got dressed. It's soft and smells like her still.

2. Her mock for her phone - it's rainbow coloured - her favourite

3. The picture Kayliegh drew for me for Christmas when she was in pre-school. I had it at work with me since then and used to look at it every day.


4. Her Leluu towel she won in Year 7 for doing the most exercise activities in a period.


5. The wheat pillow she made in Kindergarten for Mother's day. I have never ever used it but it reminds me of her.

1 comment:

  1. Probably some of her favourite things, when you think about it some of those things show kayleighs personality, pink and fluffy, birght rainbows, drawings of suns and flowers- all show the beautiful person she was. Jess Chapman

    ReplyDelete

Love comments, write below. And yes you don't have to be logged in to comment.