Tuesday, September 20, 2011

No posts this week

Apologies to everyone that is reading Kayleighs blog, the last week has been hard - with Kayleigh 14 years and 9 months day passing (the day she was looking forward to since she was 12) and then her final death certificate being delivered. It has been a little much. I have spent some moments crying - in the shower, in the car on the way to work and one time when I woke up. It's still hard, everyday I think about her, and recollect moments in her life and sometimes think about that fateful morning and go through the 'what if's' in my head - which don't really do me any good. I have found myself turning off the radio because some of the songs have lyrics that either remind me of Kayleigh or remind me of what we have lost.

I will get back to writing some more, when I feel more like it, so keep checking in.

2 comments:

  1. Its okay Judith, we know what you mean. Just know she is there somewhere smiling at you, and is proud of who you are.

    ReplyDelete

Love comments, write below. And yes you don't have to be logged in to comment.