Thursday, February 10, 2011

Creative Writing

I found this story that Kayleigh wrote today - I thought I might share it with you. I have left all her spelling mistakes in, and it is clear that the story is not quite finished.

______________________________________________________
There I was on stage just came first in a gymnastics competition winning a trip to Hawaii.  I got home and packed everything in to my bags by 11.30am; I was out of the house and had just arrived at the airport.    
I got on the plane, it was really boring, I fell asleep for 7 hours and 53 minutes. Over the Pacific Ocean, the plane started to make funny noises, the pilot lost connection to the radio tower, and the plane went down straight into the ocean at incredible speed. The impact of the plane crash knocked everyone out. The plane started to sink really fast. All of a sudden one of the emergency windows opened and washed me out, the pressure was immense and I lost consciousness.
I don’t know how long it has been but I’m on this mysterious island, I walked for a couple of miles found this weird place with strange cows with funny patterns.   old fisher man approached me, I was thinking what strange tattoos where on him, he said ‘a long time ago there was a curse put upon this place making it strange and different’. I tried talking to the man . . .
I ran seeing more Animals lizard, cows, elephants, fish, dogs, koalas with wearied patterns than the fisher man said ’ now you know what I was talking about it is in the water a bacteria called Giardia’ I was really thirsty I ran to the pond drinking the  water with Giardia changing different colours I am  one of them.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments, write below. And yes you don't have to be logged in to comment.