Saturday, July 16, 2011

Drawing

Kayleigh liked to draw but because Natassja is quite talented at drawing I think she felt that her drawings weren't as good. I know that she said she always wanted to be better at drawing  - probably to give Natassja a run for her money - the same way Natassja always said she wanted to be more flexible like Kayleigh so she could be competitive with something Kayleigh was good at.

One week, Kayleigh put alot of effort into drawing the Chelsea football club symbol. It was on her doona cover. I watched Kayleigh draw some of it, and she was so careful and spent probably close to 10 hours drawing it before colouring it in. It wasn't prefect, but Kayleigh was really proud of it.

Another Kayleigh drew was a copy of a doodle that I drew. It is a flower that's started of as a star, with the petals drawn around it. I drew it once, and then Kayleigh copied it everywhere. I found scribbles of it in her drawing book and in the school books. The picture that I have attached below is one of the last she did. If I was ever to get a tattoo, it would be of this.




LIZOG - Don't ask me what it is, or why she drew it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments, write below. And yes you don't have to be logged in to comment.