Wednesday, July 27, 2011

There was a dark dark. ...........

I was reading the start of natassjas creative writing story and I got talking with her about stories her and kayleigh told to each other. I know every night before bed they would chat and make up stories and the one Natassja most remembered was one that was kind of silly:


In a dark dark world there was a dark dark forest. In this dark dark forest there was a dark dark tree and next to the tree there was a dark dark path. If you followed the dark dark path you came to a dark dark house. This dark dark house has a dark dark door. If you open this dark dark door you enter a dark dark room. Across this dark dark room is a dark dark staircase. If you go up the dark dark staircase there is another dark dark door. Open the dark dark door and go into the dark dark bedroom. On the floor of this dark dark bedroom is a dark dark cupboard. Inside the dark dark cupboard is a dark dark box...... And inside the dark dark box is ............. A rainbow scarf! ( or something else that completely doesn't go)

I love learning new things about Kayleigh I didn't know before. Although I saw her everyday and knew what she was like I am still finding things out about her that make me realize that she was even more then what I knew her to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments, write below. And yes you don't have to be logged in to comment.