Monday, November 1, 2010

Hair

As a little girl it was impossible to get Kayleigh still long enough to brush her hair - she always had things to do and places to go. She had very fine hair, and not alot of it.

It was only when she got the high school when she started taking car of her hair properly, brushing it every day  - in fact she gone to the opposite of what she was previously. Everyday I would tell her to get out of my room (where we have full lenght mirrors) and stop brushing her hair - if most days it was several times I had to tell her to get out! She started using my shampoo and conditioner instead of the cheaper brand we get the kids and everytime I'd tell her not to use it, and everytime she washed her hair she'd use mine. One time she left me nothing and I had o use the kids shampoo ......Kayleigh was the same with my hairbrush and my hair clips - several times I had to go looking for my brush and found under her pillow or in her bag. One time I couldn't find it and had to got to work with my hair unbrushed grrrrrrrrr......

The last day she was alive, I had bought a butterfly hair clip. I got home and the first thing Kayleigh did was tak it out of my hair and put it in hers. I was a little annoyed at her and took it back - we laughed about it. After Kayleigh passed away I put this clip in her hair, just for her . . . . .  .

1 comment:

Love comments, write below. And yes you don't have to be logged in to comment.