Monday, November 15, 2010

Memory: Erika Kesby

This post was written by Erika Kesby - someone who went to Calwell High with Kayleigh
________________________________________

I didnt actually know Kayleigh that well, but when I went to calwell and saw her around she was always either smiling or laughing. And this always managed to put me and all my friends into a good mood as well. Even though we didn't know her we all loved Kayleigh and one day I went up to her and said, " Hey, Me and my friends have seen you around? Why are u happy all the time?" She looked at us, laughed and said " because, I have a roof over my head, food to eat, and a family that loves me. Some People dont have that at all." Me and all my friends were shocked. So that's why, so from now on when we get mad at something at our homes we think about what Kayleigh said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments, write below. And yes you don't have to be logged in to comment.