Thursday, October 28, 2010

Memory: Alexandra Crouch

This post is written by Alexandra Crouch
_____________________________________________________
Kayleigh was an amazing, adventurous, kind, loving, caring, forgiving, artistic young lady.  Kayleigh was my best friend and also a really good mentor to young kids. Kayleigh taught me many things like; judo, how to climb trees fast, how to draw things really well and most of all how to be a good friend. I have been friends with kayleigh for a long time and in that time me and kayleigh came to realize that we acted more and more like sisters everyday, kayleigh and I would fight like sisters have arguments like sisters and also be very helpful to one another like sisters would but we also loved one another [ like best friends and sisters]. I remember when Kayleigh, Natassja, Tayla and me were trying to figure out nicknames for one another, and Kayleigh piped up and said well this was a nickname that me and my old friend called each other but I think it is quite cool, so me, Tassj and Tayla looked at her and said "what are they kayleigh?"  and kayleigh said well, I can be K.K, Alexandra you can be A.A, Natassja you can be N.N and Tayla you can be T.T! We all thought about the nicknames and I turned to Kayleigh and smiled "I like them, I think that they are cool" I said and everyone else agreed. We have called each other those names ever since I can remember. Kayleigh was a great friend and always will be. Kayleigh and I are monkey buddies as we always climbed tree's together, especially this tree in particular, it was the tree where we would separate [ she would go up the hill to her house and I would keep on the path], kayleigh and I would get to the top of it which was really cool. When we were in primary school there were always days where I wouldn't feel like eating my custard or something and kayleigh would come by remove it from my lunch box and say " thank you A.A" and we would both laugh about it afterwards.
 
When kayleigh was starting high school she was a bit nervous at first but after a couple of days she was telling me how many friends she had made and how awesome the teachers were and everything. Kayleigh would always tell me about this one teacher; Mr Haidon, she absolutely adored him, she told me how funny he was and that she dragged him all the way into good guys to show him of a mistake he had made.
 
Kayleigh was always teaching me on how to be an even better friend than I was. Me and Kayleigh after a long period of time realized that we both struggled on the same subjects, MATHS we both hated it and found it very difficult and confusing.
 
Kayleigh was my best friend and a very loyal and true friend as well, I loved her so much [in a friend way] and looked up to her for advice many times. It will be hard getting used to her not being around anymore but I will always remember her as my best friend and a very talented girl, she was absolutely amazing and warm hearted.
 
You are still my bestie K.K and don't forget it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments, write below. And yes you don't have to be logged in to comment.