Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Preschool

Kayleigh went to Theodore Preschool in 2000 - her teachers were Moira and Vera. Kayleigh loved Moira (as all preschoolers do with their teachers) but didn't like Vera. Kaylegh went on Wednesday afternoon 12:30 to 3:00 and Thursday and Friday mornings from 9:00m to 1:00pm. She was always so excited to go. The only book she borrowed that year was 'The Tiger who came to tea' - she would return it one week and then borrow it again the week after. Kayleigh probably didn't like Vera that much because one day we were running late and couldn't find her drink bottle - we grabbed the only thing we had - a can on Schweppes lemonade. Kayleigh came home upset that afternoon because Vera wouldn't let her drink it.

Kayleigh made me a picture for Mother day - we all know the ones - "I Love my Mum because ' with a hand drawn picture. Kayleigh had written - 'I Love my Mum because i just do.' Terence got ' i Love my Dad because he plays with me in the Garden' on Father's day.

I can't remember Kayleighs friends from Preschool - One was called Grace but she went to a different primary school.

On the last day of Preschool, Kayleigh was sent home early because she had developed Chicken Pox. This actually sticks in my mind most as Kayleigh didn't have asthma before she had Chicken Pox but she did after - the Chicken pox triggered the asthma, or damaged her lungs (you can get chicken pox on your internal organs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments, write below. And yes you don't have to be logged in to comment.