Monday, September 27, 2010

Memory: Alissa

This post was written by Alissa - Kayleigh's cousin.

When Kayleigh and I were little I remember she use to follow me around and we would eat ice creams from nans freezer and play on the bikes. I remember that day like it was yesterday.


We were at my house, and we were on the swings seeing who could get the closest to the sky, and you won. 

I loved Kayleigh so much, I always thought she was so pretty! She always glowed and had the best smile!

When I moved to Queensland with my family I missed playing with my cousins.
When I moved back to Canberra a lot was going on in my family so we didn't get to see each other much, but when I saw her I made sure we got heaps of lollies and she could choose which ones of my clothes she wanted and which movies we'd watch.

When she left this Earth, we were on the departing side.
But can you imagine how it felt to see her arrive?

I miss you Kayleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments, write below. And yes you don't have to be logged in to comment.