Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Memory: Jess Chapman

This post was written by Jess Chapman, a friend of Kayleighs at Calwell High
___________________________________________________

It was one of the last days I had with Kayleigh. It was a school day, and we were heading out to lunch like usual. One of my friends started randomly spinning around in circles and doing cartwheels. We all just sort of copied her and all started doing our own little tricks. Kayleigh of course was running around, doing flips and cartwheels and handstands that beat all of ours and being the sporty girl that she was :)

It was one of the best days of my life, luckily my friend Y, had caught some of it on video. Kayleigh looked very pretty, the sun in her blonde hair. I'll never forget this memory. I Love you Kayleigh.

1 comment:

Love comments, write below. And yes you don't have to be logged in to comment.