Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Helping someone with bullying

This entry was from an email we received from one of Kayleigh's friends just after she passed away. If this friend is reading this, she will know it is her and I thank her for sharing this with us. I feel this email reflects the way Kayleigh was towards people and how she helped people that she didn't even know.
________________________________________________________

I remember coming in from lunch one day after I had been bullied by two girls. I sat in the library and started crying. Kayleigh walked up to me and asked me what was wrong, I explained what had happened so she sat down and told me not to worry about it, and to just ignore the girls because I was bigger than that. Then I stopped crying and just talked to Kayleigh for the rest of the day, Kayleigh was the one person that was truly there for me that day. From then on we were friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments, write below. And yes you don't have to be logged in to comment.