Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sleep Walking

We caught Kayleigh sleep walking twice - she may have done it more, I don't know but two times we found her doing things while asleep.

The first time she would have been about 10. It was about 9pm, Terence and I were watching a movie and the kids were asleep. We heard someone trying to open the front door and turned around the find Kayleigh walking away from the door. I went to see what she was doing. I asked her and she didn't say anything, she just went back to bed. Kayleigh didn't remember anything in the morning.

The second time, Kayleigh was in Year 6, so she would have been 11. I was washing up , it would have been also about 9pm at night. I heard the front door open and then close and thought,' that's a bit odd'. I went and looked out the door and lo and behold, there was Kayleigh, dressed only in a t-shirt and underwear walking up the end of the driveway. I called out - "kayleigh where are you going?" - Kayleigh answered:

              'I'm going down to school to get some clothes from Alexandra'

I replied that school wasn't open and maybe she should come inside. Kayleigh said OK and came back and went back to bed. Again she didn't remember a thing in the morning although we all had a laugh about it.

3 comments:

  1. i sleep walk too so its okay we have something else in common and my parents picked on me the next day too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so cute Kayleigh :) It's nice you had so much in common

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i was reading the second story of her sleep walking i thnk my hands went strait to my mouth when i heard what she replied back. i laughed as well :) i can't believe she said that i mean..... it was me she was talking about o my god i am just so happy and i am still laughing :)

    ReplyDelete

Love comments, write below. And yes you don't have to be logged in to comment.