Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hello All

I am new to this blogging thing, but I wanted a mechanism to write thing down about Kayleigh and I thought it would be nice to share them with people I know and her friends.

Kayleigh passed away on the 4th of June, 2010, aged 13 1/2. What caused her death is still unknown, we thought at the time it was here asthma, but discussions with the doctors and asthma educators after seems to indicate that although asthma may have contributed to her passing, it may have been something with her heart that actually caused her to die. At this stage it is speculation, we are still waiting on the coroner.

I will try to post something each week. So dear blog readers . . . . . .  . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments, write below. And yes you don't have to be logged in to comment.